The Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association are Australia’s peak body for providing support and advocacy for nurses and multidisciplinary health professionals delivering cardiovascular care. The theme for the 2018 conference is “Create, Collaborate, Grow” as we look at what is challenging, new and different in cardiovascular disease.
ACRA 2018 will be a unique event for many reasons, but here are just five:
- Networking like never before: The organising committee are looking at new ways to provide greater networking opportunities for delegates e.g. ‘brain dating’. The aim is to create quality professional relationships that last a lifetime
- Realtime Delegate Feedback: Using onsite and online social media, delegates will be able to have greater engagement with speakers and colleagues alike.
- Fresh Format: Looking to mix the conference format up a little, there will be greater collaboration thorough small group workshop activities such as ‘world café’. There will be more opportunities for researchers to showcase their recent work.
- One-stop-shop for CPD Points: Attending the conference will earn more than 15 continuing professional development points. Participating in this blog is likely to gain you at least 5 more. That is 20 CPD points towards your professional registration. The committee are focused on greater professional growth for who participate.
- Clean, Green and Heart Healthy: The committee will explore all options to make ACRA 2018 environmentally sustainable and heart healthy.
The ACRA 2018 organising committee are really looking forward to welcoming delegates to beautiful sunny Brisbane for this not to be missed event.
For further info please visit:
Earlybird registration closes 17 June 2018
23 Leichhardt St
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
Google map and directions