Our newest ECT4Health seminar reveals that as the complexity of healthcare increases and the demands sometimes feel relentless, taking time for yourself and getting a birds’ eye view becomes critical.
In this jam packed workshop you will start the day by exploring the importance of caring for yourself (as a leader AND as a person!) and we’ll talk about managing our energy. This forms the basis for realising the influence we have on other people (and their minds). When this CLICKS everything else falls into place.
We then uncover the basic elements of cultures and explore whether you can drive a culture purposefully in the direction you want and, if so, how. Having tackled the invisible elements of leadership and culture we spend the afternoon clicking a basic management format into place.
This leadership / management strategy is based on years of work by organisations such as the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI); the Studer Group and the National Health Service in the UK. It is based on using a Balanced Scorecard to manage your work and learning the value of “Aligning, Action and Accountability” (and how to DO that!). Finally, we finish off the day with how to harness the strengths in your team to get things moving.
- Wellbeing and Resilience – practical Mindfulness
- Understanding the basics of Neuroleadership – leading with the brain in mind
- The nature of culture and how to mould it in the direction you choose
- The practical management elements needed to bring strategy into action and reality
- Balanced Scorecard
- Circles of Influence / Control
- Alignment / Action / Accountability
- Understanding YOUR strategic plan
- Using a strengths focus to get your team moving
Learn from real world health care data and develop immediate strategies to re-invigorate not only your career, but those you lead. This full day program for senior nurses in clinical leadership roles is ideal for Clinical Nurse (Level 2 Registered Nurses through CNC, CNS, CNF & Nurse/Midwife Educators to NUMs/MUMs.