Appointing NPAQ for Enterprise Agreement negotiations
Have you been advised that the Enterprise Agreement negotiations are underway at your workplace?
Then what happens...
Under the Fair Work Act your employer is required to provide you with a copy of the NERR (Notice of Employee Representational Rights).
- If you do not have this and have heard that negotiations are underway talk to HR, your line manager or come to us.
- If you have received the NERR, forward by email to email@example.com
- Once received, we will prepare an Authority to Act for your completion - we cannot do so without the NERR.
- The Authority to Act will then be sent to all NPAQ members in the workplace.
- You will be asked for submissions for the log of claims.
- You will be given an opportunity to be part of the process / meetings.
As a valued member we are here to act on your behalf, however your involvement is also essential. First things first, is the workplace on your Membership record correct?
- Login as a member at https://members.npaq.com.au/user
- Enter your user name (firstname.surname) or email address and password
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
M: 0438 799 004