Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine Annual Scientific Meeting
Hosted by Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine
The 2019 meeting theme New Frontiers features diverse and thought-provoking sessions including:
- Sexual Health Medicine in Youth session:
- Understanding sexual health needs in young people – Ms Heather Macgregor
- A survey of young people's understanding of sexual health – Professor Cindy Shannon
- Youth Sexual Health Programs – Playsafe (NSW): lessons in implementation – Dr Chris Bourne
- Syphilis session:
- Where are we now? Outbreak overview and challenges – Dr Darren Russell
- What are we doing? Enhanced Response – Dr Lucas De Toca
- What the community wants: successful community engagement initiatives – Professor James Ward
- Using the syphilis register to enhance timely responses – Dr Mandy Seel
You can view the program and register on the ASM website.
We also extend a warm invitation to our AChSHM trainees to attend the Chapter’s fourth Trainees’ Day on Sunday, 17 March 2017, to be held at the RACP Office in Brisbane.
200 Creek St
Google map and directions