Every year Ausmed Education holds a nurses’ conference specifically designed for your location aimed at assisting you to get rapidly up-to-date on current nursing topics. Attend this local nurses’ conference to gain a broad range of clinical and professional updates relevant to your practice. Take time out and network with like-minded colleagues. Find out:
- What are some of the health priorities that you need to know about?
- What nursing interventions make a difference especially to those with chronic conditions?
- Why is evidence so important to the way you practice?
- The latest information about a range of current treatments
Attend this local nurses’ conference and close gaps in your knowledge, skills, and practice.
Need for Program
In regard to the nursing care you provide, the need to continually seek new information is a given no matter where you work. Nursing safety and quality are essential and both are directly linked to knowledge. This is a time when:
- Healthcare budgets are under increased stress
- The community purse is shrinking
- Quality outcomes are now the goal of all care
Now more than ever, if safe, quality outcomes are to be achieved, it is important that you take a leadership role in providing outcome focused high-value care. This can be done by addressing emerging gaps in your knowledge through up-to-date information.
Purpose of Program
This program provides you with current knowledge relating to a range of professional and clinical practice topics that will improve how you provide holistic nursing care.
85-87 N Quay
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Google map and directions