Chronic Disease Support Program
Hosted by the Benchmarque Group
The Chronic Disease Support Program is a nationally accredited program and is fully funded by the federal Department of Health under the Chronic Disease Project.
The Chronic Disease Support Program is driven by a desire to create better health for clients, reduced hospital admissions, better patient compliance and the provision of care by those best qualified to provide advice.
The Chronic Disease Self Support Program aims to cover key content areas:
- Current health care burden of chronic diseases
- High risk population groups
- Strategies to reduce the impact of chronic disease
- Models of self management
- Motivational interviewing and barriers to behaviour change
- Goal setting and lifestyle issues
- Chronic Disease Self Management planning education, communication and documentation
- Health Care communication frameworks
- Professional, legal and ethical issues to consider
- Resources and support
- Chronic Disease Individualised Self Management Care Plan
For more information please download the flyer.
543 Lutwyche Rd
Google map and directions