The nine-module Nursing Wound Management Program provides the Nurse with the skill and knowledge to assess, plan, and manage wounds in the clinical setting to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
The content of each module stands alone as a continuing professional development (CPD) activity and the completion of each module will be awarded a CPD Certificate as evidence of the education activity. We have created this program so that the modules do not have to be completed in order.
Please Note: A pre-recorded webinar, The Physiology of Wound Healing and the Identification and Categorisation of Wounds will be provided in the Online Library for your review prior to the commencement of this seminar.
- The Types of Chronic Wounds
- Arterial Ulcers – Aetiology, management, and care planning
- Venous Ulcers – Aetiology, management, and care planning
- Mixed Ulcers – Aetiology, management, and care planning
- Demystifying 3000 + Wound Care Products
- Real World Wounds to Solve!
MODULE LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Explore the types of chronic wounds
- Investigate the aetiology of arterial and venous ulcers and review management and care planning strategies
- Consider the aetiology of mixed ulcers and review management and care planning strategies
- Gain an understanding of product selection – acknowledging that there are over 3000 products available to choose from
35 Cambridge St
Google map and directions