Your Invitation to Participate
On behalf of the conference organising committee, we are proud to announce the 2019 CRANAplus 37th Conference.
The conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley in New south Wales from 18 – 20 September 2019.
The Conference theme for 2019 is “Embracing Diversity to build Stronger Connections”
Abstract submissions and registrations will open early in 2019.
Further information will be released on this website when it becomes available.
Who Should Attend the CRANAplus Conferences
- Remote and isolated health professionals
- Remote or isolated health and community Service Providers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health services
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Researchers and education providers
- Professional bodies & associations
- State, Territory & Local Governments
More Info: http://www.cranaconference.com/
430 Wine Country Dr
Google map and directions