Hosted by Gastroenterological Society of Australia
These sessions have been specifically designed for General Practitioners, Basic Physician Trainees, Generalist Physicians and other interested Healthcare Professionals. The Sessions cover topics such as:
- Bowel Cancer Screening & Indications: Who & When
- Indications for Colonoscopy & How they are Captured Under the New MBS Item Numbers
- Hep C Conquered: How to Help! (GP Management of Viral Hep – Prescription of New Medications & Hep C Related Complications (Cirrhosis))
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: The Growing Epidemic!
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders: IBS Made Easy!
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders: Tool Launch
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Expectations/Medications/Treatment Options
- Coeliac Disease: What’s New & What To Do
The sessions also include extensive Q&A and networking opportunities.
85 Merrivale St
South Bank 4101
Google map and directions