Every year Ausmed Education holds a nurses’ conference specifically designed for your location and aimed at assisting you to get rapidly up-to-date on current nursing topics. Attend this local nurses’ conference to gain a broad range of clinical and professional updates relevant to your practice. Take time out and network with like-minded colleagues. Find out:
- What are some of the health priorities that you need to know about?
- What nursing interventions make a difference, especially to those with chronic conditions?
- Why is evidence so important to the way you practice?
- What is the latest information about a range of current treatments?
Need for Program
In regard to the nursing care you provide, the need to continually seek new information is a given no matter where you work. Nursing safety and quality are essential and both are directly linked to knowledge. This is a time when:
- Health care budgets are under increased stress
- The community purse is shrinking
- Quality outcomes are now the goal of all care
Now more than ever, if safe, quality outcomes are to be achieved, it is important that you take a leadership role in providing outcome focused high-value care. This can be done by addressing emerging gaps in your knowledge through up-to-date information.
Purpose of Program
This program provides you with current knowledge relating to a range of professional and clinical practice topics that will improve how you provide holistic nursing care.
1 Buccaneer Dr
Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655
Google map and directions