Maternity Emergency Management
This one day, hands on interactive program implements Crisis Resource Management (CRM) principles and human factors throughout skill stations, immersive scenarios and reflective debriefs to help interprofessional teams manage a range of maternity emergencies.
This course is held in a realistic clinical environment in our world-class medical simulation facility, and facilitated by our interprofessional educational and simulation experts.
This course is for:
- obstetric medical officers
- GP Dip. Obs
- midwifery and medical students.
To ensure optimal learning and practice, clinician numbers are capped for each course:
- obstetric medical staff
- 8 midwives
- midwifery or medical students.
With such high demand for this course, we can’t confirm your enrolment until we receive full payment. As places are offered on a first come, first served basis, we recommend making your payment at least two weeks before the course’s start date to secure your place.
When you complete the course you’ll receive a certificate of participation.
This course is accredited by the following clinical organisations:
- Australian College of Midwives (ACM)
- 7.5 MidPLUS Points
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Paper-based CPD Program participants
- 8 CPD Points under the Meeting Attendance category
- CPD Online Program participants
- 8 PD Points in the Clinical Expertise Domain
27 Raymond Tce
South Brisbane 4101
Google map and directions