Hosted by the Benchmarque Group
The Otitis Media Management Program is a nationally accredited program and is fully funded by the federal Department of Health under the Ear and Hearing Health Project.
The Otitis Media Management Program is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required for professionals working in Indigenous health to safely assess the aural health of individuals and implement best practice management guidelines.
At the successful completion of this program the clinician should:
- have knowledge and understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the ear
- be able to perform a comprehensive ear health assessment
- recognise abnormalities of the auditory system
- recognise the need for refer to medical staff or specialist
- give the patient a comprehensive explanation of examination findings
- document the examination findings and outcome in the patient’s history.
This program is available to registered and enrolled nurses, GPs, audiometrists, Indigenous health care workers, and allied health care workers.
For more information please download the flyer.
10 Endeavour Blvd
North Lakes 4509
Google map and directions