Party drugs have been around since the 1970s but are just as popular today as they were then. From disco biscuits to other club drugs, these illicit substances aren’t going anywhere anytime soon, and it is essential for nurses and other healthcare professionals to know what to do when someone presents with symptoms associated with the use of party drugs. Attend this conference to learn about:
- What’s actually in a party drug?
- Are “legal highs” actually legal?
- What is “chemsex”?
- What are the current arguments for and against pill testing?
- Is caffeine the new party drug?
- What to do when someone presents with serotonin syndrome and much, much more...
Don’t miss this conference – book now!
85-87 N Quay
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Google map and directions