Hosted by Queensland Alliance for Mental Health and A Pathway to Wellness
The theme for the conference is “A Pathway to Wellness: Being the Front Line of Community Mental Health”. To support the theme, the conference program will encompass the following:
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Clinical and workforce
- Disruption and innovation.
Our core objectives will align with the aims of the Queensland Connecting Care to Recovery and the 5th National Mental Health Plan through:
- Promoting the value of consumer rights and social inclusion
- Generating debate about emerging national and state policy, planning and funding directions and developments
- Facilitating connections and collaborations in the Queensland Community Mental Health Sector
- Showcasing innovative models of practice.
1 Pier Point Rd
Cairns, QLD 4870
Google map and directions