Learn all about acute rheumatic fever (ARF) and rheumatic heart disease (RHD) from top specialists in Australia
To register for this workshop please click here.
Subjects and speakers include:
- Activities of the RHD Program QLD
- Management of RHD in adults and during pregnancy - Dr Steven Sutcliffe, Cardiologist
- Diagnosis and management of paediatric cases, Echocardiograms, RHD requiring surgery - Dr Ben Reeves, Paediatric Cardiologist
- What triggers ARF - Professor Nathkunam Ketheesan
- Dental care and RHD - Philip Boxsell, Dentist
- Bicillin injections; reducing pain, increasing compliance - Miranda Campbell, OT
- Bicillin injection techniques - RHD CNCs
- Strep Vaccine development and trials - Professor Michael Good
- Specialist outreach services - Dr Josh Hanson, physician
The Rydges Plaza Cairns offers discounted accommodation rates to the attendees. Just mention this workshop at the time of booking.
50 Grafton St
Cairns, QLD 4870
Google map and directions