By using this website, purchasing a membership or completing our online surveys you permit NPAQ or one of it’s Service Providers to contact you by phone or email, about our products, promotions or other matters that relate to you as a user of the website.
NPAQ reserves the right to update these terms from time to time, and all users of the website, membership, past or present, will be bound to these terms for all further dealings with NPAQ from the time of the update.
All text and customised graphics on this website is provided to NPAQ under agreement. It belongs to Queensland Association Services Group Pty Ltd (QASG) and is protected by copyright. Under no circumstances is any content to be reproduced without the consent of QASG.
All prices displayed on are in Australian Dollars and are GST inclusive.
All enquiries in regard to refunds need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete details carefully and accurately as NPAQ do not give refunds every time. If you make an error when completing a Membership Application please contact us immediately on email@example.com or 1300 131 643 so it can be rectified.
This website has security in place to collect account details for direct debit transactions. The direct debits are normally taken all payments at 6am EST time so please make sure money is available and funds are clear. If you don’t have enough clear funds in your designated account at the time of processing you will be charged a dishonour fee (current rate is $9.90).
Direct Debit Service Agreement
By signing our Application Form you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You authorise Nurses’ Professional Association of Queensland Inc. (APCA ID 468941) (we/us) to debit your nominated account in the name and in the manner specified in the Application Form.
- By agreeing to the Direct Debit Service Request, by the method presented, you authorise us to arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated account in accordance with this Agreement;
- You are responsible to ensure there are sufficient funds in your nominated account when the direct debit is due.•We will provide you with at least 14 days prior notice in writing if we propose to vary any of the terms of the debit arrangement in place between us.
- You will need to give us at least 7 working days notice in writing if you wish to defer or alter any of the debit arrangements.
- You will need to advise us in writing if you wish to stop a payment being processed (a Debit item) or cancel a Direct Debit Request. Such notice should be delivered to us at least 7 working days before the due date for payment or as otherwise stipulated in our Terms and Conditions. All requests for stops or cancellations must be referred to us in the first instance.
- If you wish to dispute any Debit Item, you should refer to us in the first instance and we will seek to resolve the matter with you. If we cannot resolve the dispute you can contact your financial institution at which your nominated account is held. Your financial institution will then commence a formal claims procedure on your behalf.
- Some financial institution accounts do not facilitate direct debits. If you are uncertain, you should check with your financial institution before signing an Application Form, to ensure that your nominated account is able to receive direct debits through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System.
- Before completing the Application Form, you should check the details of your nominated account against a recent statement from your financial institution, to ensure that your account details are correct.
- We will initiate the Debit Items on the due date stated in the Application Form being the 25th day of the month, or as otherwise agreed between us in writing. If the due date for payment falls on a day, which is not a business day in Queensland, then a Debit Item will be processed on the next business day. You should enquire directly with your financial institution if you are uncertain as to when the Debit Item will be processed to your account.
- If a Debit Item is returned unpaid by your financial institution, you authorise us to present a further debit for payment, notwithstanding that this may exceed the maximum amount stated in the Application Form. We may ask you to reimburse us for any charges we incur as a result of your Debit Item being returned unpaid.
- If a Debit item (membership payment) is returned unpaid due to a bank account changing or insufficient funds in the account, the NPAQ PI Insurance policy is invalid until such time as the payment is made.
- If a debit item is returned due to insufficient funds we will attempt to contact you by email and/or mobile, if it is returned on three sequential occasions, your NPAQ membership, including CPD Nurses for Nurses Network access if relevant, will cease.
- We will ensure the details of your personal records and account details held by us remain confidential. However, if you lodge a claim in relation to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debt, it may be necessary for us to release such information to your financial institution or its representative, or to our financial institution or its representative to enable your claim to be assessed.
- We may send notices ether electronically to your email address or by ordinary post to the address provided by you. Any notice will be deemed to have been received on the third banking day after emailing or posting.
If you wish to contact us regarding this Agreement, please do so in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurses’ Professional Association of Queensland Inc.
PO Box 6279
MOOLOOLAH QLD 4553