In this conference, we will explore modules five, six, and nine of our Nursing Wound Management Program while island hopping around the stunning South Pacific.
The beauty of our wound management program is that it has been created so that attendees do not have to complete the modules in order, which means if you haven't completed any other modules you can still attend this conference....how fabulous!
The content of each module stands alone as a continuing professional development (CPD) activity and the completion of each module will be awarded a CPD Certificate as evidence of the education activity. There is a total of 24 CPD hours allocated in this Conference program.
What's included in your Conference registration?
- An extensive Conference program based on current best practice information equating to 24 CPD Hours
- Education content that meets the same exacting standards as anything offered in an Australian land-based program
- Conference Presenters that are recognised experts in their field and are excited to be able to share their skill, knowledge, and passion with Conference Attendees
- An online Conference library filled to the brim with educational content that allows you to create your own learning experience by completing pre-conference education activities
- A Registration Reception including complimentary drinks where you can meet other Conference Attendees and network with Conference Convenors and Conference Presenter/s
- Editable presentation-note handouts that can be downloaded to your device of choice or printed, whichever you choose
- A Conference satchel that includes a notepad, pen, lanyard (this is important on a cruise ship to attach your room key which becomes your lifeline on a ship) and additional information to support a fantastic Conference experience
- The opportunity to meet as a group in various open forums, in one of the many fabulous locations on the ship
- A complimentary Farewell Drinks and Canapes Function held on the last night of the Conference to celebrate new friendships and information gained
- A Conference Transcript that identifies each session held at the Conference including the session synopsis, session presenter, and CPD allocation
- A Certificate of Completion identifying the CPD hours attached to the Conference Program for you to include in your CPD Evidence Portfolio
The Modules included in this Conference Program
- Module Five: Complex and Hard to Heal Wounds (6 CPD Hours)
- Module Six: Wound Products and Best Practice application (6 CPD Hours)
- Module Nine: Specialised Populations and Wound Management Considerations (12 hours)
More Info: https://www.nursesfornurses.com.au/events/223/The-Fabulous-World-of-Wounds-The-South-Pacific
April 27, 2019 at 8am - May 05, 2019