When does a seemingly harmless substance become harmful? How is it that everyday medicines can accidentally or intentionally turn toxic? The sheer prevalence of potential sources of poisonings calls for all nurses to be well informed and up to date on the modern management of ‘The Poisoned Patient’. Attend this conference to discover:
- How do we respond to “The Poisoned Patient”?
- Why can insulin turn toxic?
- When does a prescription medicine turn toxic?
- What makes certain nutrients in food turn toxic?
- How can trauma lead to self-poisoning attempts?
- Keeping up with designer drugs and much much more …
85-87 N Quay
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
Google map and directions