The emergence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic has catapulted Telehealth into the spotlight, as it becomes one of the key solutions Governments and health authorities around the world are deploying to help contain and combat COVID-19 risks.
In Australia, the recent $1.1. billion funding boost to Telehealth solutions by the Federal Government highlights the critical role telehealth is set to play in primary and secondary care responses to curbing the spread of COVID-19.
Join our expert panellists who will share practical strategies for health professionals when it comes to implementing telehealth solutions, including lessons from their own journeys and insights to how COVID-19 might change the way we use technology to deliver healthcare in the long-term.
In this free webinar, learn more about:
- The benefits of telehealth in a COVID-19 context for patients, health practioners and clinicians
- How to identify, adopt and roll out successful telehealth models in a sustainable fashion
- Preparing and up-skilling the healthcare workforce to confidently and effectively use new telehealth technology
- Choosing the right systems: how can we best utilise existing online consultation platforms, as well as roll out new systems?
- The major inhibitors stopping hospitals, facilities and medical practices from rolling out telehealth?
- Specific examples from our panellists on how they are rolling out telehealth services in their own organisations.